Billing Services - Policyholder Access Agreement
- Company is the absolute owner of the Billing Services and User IDs and Passwords used to access the Billing Services. User's permitted use of an assigned User ID, Password and the Billing Services does not create or imply any lien, interest or right there in on the part of User. The assigned User ID and Password are not transferable.
- User agrees to use any information accessed via the Billing Services only for the purposes of administration and servicing of insurance policies written by the Company or its affiliates. User may not copy, redistribute, use, or publish any content, graphic, form or document accessed via the Billing Services for any other purposes.
- User acknowledges that the Billing Services include proprietary and/or confidential customer information of the Company. User agrees to preserve and protect the confidentiality of such information and to comply fully with all federal and state laws and regulations governing the collection and use of the non-public financial and medical information ("Privacy Laws") of the consumers of Company. User specifically agrees not to disclose, copy, redistribute, use, or publish any non-public personal information that User may obtain through access to the Billing Services, except as permitted by applicable Privacy Laws.
- Company has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the data and information provided via the Billing Services; however, it does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy thereof. Company specifically disclaims any liability for any loss, damage or expense incurred by User as a result of (i) any actual or alleged mistakes, errors or omissions in the information or data supplied via the Billing Services, or (ii) any delays, interruptions or other problems interfering with delivery of the Billing Services data or information stream.
- User agrees to indemnify and hold Company and its affiliates harmless from any loss, damage, or expense, including attorney fees, incurred by Company or its affiliates as a result of (a) User's misuse of the User ID, Password or Billing Services, or (b) User's breach of any of the terms of this Access Agreement.
- User agrees to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about User as requested by Billing Services and agrees not to misrepresent Users identity. User agrees to keep account information up to date and accurate.
- Company reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service at any time without notice. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the service.
- If any provision herein is held to be unenforceable by a judicial or regulatory authority having legal jurisdiction over the parties to this Access Agreement, then such provision shall be unenforceable without impairing the enforceability of the other provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect. The laws of the state of Ohio apply to this agreement.